The program includes a complex of diagnostic and therapeutic measures aimed at early detection and treatment of sexually transmitted infectious diseases. This category of infections involves diseases such as syphilis, gonorrhea, trichomoniasis, chlamydia, genital herpes, human papillomavirus (HPV) infection and others.
Quite often, the given diseases have an asymptomatic disease course lead to infertility, noncarrying of pregnancy, appearance of inflammatory diseases of the reproductive system and other internal organs. Only early diagnostics and carefully selected treatment will help to get rid of these infections. We offer a comprehensive examination aimed at identifying all the common sexually transmitted infections.
The list of services are provided in the Program “Sexually Transmitted Infections (STIs)”:
- Consultative attendance at obstetrician-gynecologist
- Blood analysis for RW, HIV, НВS, HCV
- Pelvic ultrasound
- Examination for sexually-transmitted infections (STIs) by PCR-method: chlamydia, mycoplasma, ureaplasma, diplococci, trichomonad, Gardnerella, Candida, cytomegalovirus, HSV, HPV
- Bacterial inoculation for flora with antibiotic sensitivity test
- Blood analysis for prenatal infection: toxoplasmosis, rubella, cytomegalovirus, Herpes Simplex Virus
- Cytologic examination of the uterine neck and cervical canal
To sign up for the Program “Sexually Transmitted Infections (STIs)” please use the registration form or contact the Women`s Health Center.