Climacteric syndrome is a complex of pathological signs that develop as a result of the deficit of female sex estrogen hormones, as well as the change of the hormone-regulating centers of the brain.
Climacteric syndrome occurs in about 80% of women and is characterized by the following symptoms: hot flushes, headache, atrophy of the urogenital system organs, nervous irritability, insomnia, skin fading, overweight, alopecia, etc.
Increases of estrogen deficiency and chronic diseases aggravation, especially of the cardiovascular system`s diseases, leads to inefficiency of administered previously drugs and requires a new approach to the treatment of a wide range of chronic diseases.
The complex treatment program “Age atumn of the woman” is aimed at a complex examination of women, correction of age-related changes, and the prevention of problems associated with estrogen deficiency.
The list of services, which are provided in the Program “Age atumn of the woman”:
- Consultative attendance at obstetrician-gynecologist
- Therapeutist consultation
- Endocrinologist consultation
- Mammologist consultation
- Pelvic ultrasound
- Breasts ultrasound
- Abdominal ultrasound
- Clinical urine analysis
- Clinical blood analysis
- Biochemical blood analysis
- Lipid profile: triglycerides, total cholesterol, HDL cholesterol, LDL cholesterol
- Electrocardiography (ECG)
- Echocardiography (EchoCG)
- Cytologic examination of the uterine neck and cervical canal
- Examination of vaginal, urethral and cervical smear
- Blood coagulability investigation
- Glucose Tolerance Test
- Blood analysis for hormone levels: TSH, T3, TPOAb, free T4, PRL, FSH, LH, estradiol, Anti-Mullerian Hormone
- Densitometry (measurement of bone tissue density)
To sign up for the Program “Age atumn of the woman” please use the registration form or contact the Women`s Health Center.