Obesity is a disease of our century. The disease is characterized by overweight exceeding normal weight by 20% or more.
According to the data of insurance companies, two times more people die from obesity than from other diseases. Overweight not only leads to serious diseases of the cardiovascular system, but also to psychological and menstrual disorders.
Currently, obesity is perharps the main problem of humanity, the treatment of which should be comprehensive, staging, long-term and under the supervision of an experienced physician.
Qualified examination in our hospital allows to make an individual treatment program and achieve the desired result.
The list of services, which are provided in the Program “Obesity and Metabolic Syndrome”:
- Consultation by an obstetrician-gynecologist
- Therapeutist consultation
- Endocrinologist consultation
- Neuropathologist consultation
- Dietician consultation
- Blood glucose test
- Glucose Tolerance Test
- Pelvic ultrasound
- Abdominal ultrasound
- Ultrasound of the thyroid gland
- Blood analysis for hormone levels: TSH, T3, TPOAb,TSH-R Ab, free T4, PRL, FSH, LH
- estradiol, progesterone, leptin, estrone, testosterone, DHEA-S, HOMA-index
- 17-OH-PG, SHBG, cortisol, insulin
- Cytologic examination of the uterine neck and cervical canal
- Examination of vaginal, urethral and cervical smear
- MRI of the brain
To sign up for the Program “Obesity and Metabolic Syndrome” please use the registration form or contact the Women`s Health Center.