The frequency of spontaneous abortion is about 15-20 % of the total number of all detected pregnancies. Generally, noncarrying of pregnancy is a result of not just one but several causes that have their effect either simultaneously or sequentially.
The main well-known causes of noncarrying of pregnancy and its spontaneous abortion include: genetic factors, sexually transmitted infections, endocrine disorders, immune factors, congenital and acquired diseases, changes of the uterus (myoma, maldevelopment, etc).
Taking into account that noncarrying of pregnancy is a multifactorial disease in which the majority of patients have a combination of several causes, then examination should be comprehensive and include all the modern clinical, instrumental and laboratory methods.
In this regard, we have created a diagnostic causes screening program of pregnancy noncarrying that allows to identify quickly the cause, develop an individual diagnostic program of treatment and rehabilitation of the woman, to prepare a married couple for the forthcoming pregnancy.
The list of services, which are provided in the Program “Noncarrying of Pregnancy”:
- Consultative attendance at obstetrician-gynecologist
- Therapeutist consultation
- Andrologist consultation
- Geneticist consultation
- Endocrinologist consultation
- Pelvic ultrasound
- Antiphospholipid antibodies, chorionic gonadotropin
- Blood analysis for hormone levels: TSH, T3, TPOAb, free T4, PRL, FSH, LH, estradiol, progesterone, testosterone, DHEA-S
- Spermogram (for sexual partner)
- Bacterial inoculation for flora with antibiotic sensitivity test from cervical canal
- Сytogenetic analysis (karyotyping of the couple)
- Examination of vaginal, urethral and cervical smear
- Examination for sexually-transmitted infections (STIs) by PCR-method: chlamydia, mycoplasma, ureaplasma, diplococci, trichomonad, Gardnerella, Candida, cytomegalovirus, herpes virus, HPV, HSV, HPV type 16 and type 18
- Clinical blood analysis
- Blood analysis for homocysteine:
- Clinical urine analysis
- Blood coagulability investigation
- Diagnostics of antiphospholipid syndrome
- Blood analysis for prenatal infection: toxoplasmosis, rubella, cytomegalovirus, Herpes Simplex Virus
- Cytologic examination of the uterine neck and cervical canal
To sign up for the Program “Examination for Noncarrying of Pregnancy” please use the registration form or contact the Women`s Health Center.