The absence of pregnancy at a regular sexual life of the married couple more than one year is called infertility. According to the data of the World Health Organization, about 8‒12% of married couples worldwide are faced the infertility problem.
There are multiple reasons of infertility, therefore our primary goal is to identify them and to provide appropriate treatment. High qualification level and comprehensive approach allows jointly with specialists of several specialties (andrologist, geneticist, immunologist) to make an accurate diagnosis and offer an appropriate treatment option for married couple and also to achieve the expected outcome.
The list of services are provided in the Program “Outpatient Examination for Infertility”:
- Consultative attendance at obstetrician-gynecologist
- Therapeutist consultation
- Andrologist consultation
- Geneticist consultation
- Endocrinologist consultation
- Neuropathologist consultation
- Pelvic ultrasound
- Blood analysis for hormone levels: TSH, T3, TPOAb, free T4, PRL, FSH, LH, estradiol, progesterone, testosterone, DHEA-S, 17-OH-PG, SHBG, cortisol
- Spermogram (for sexual partner)
- Bacterial inoculation for flora from cervical canal
- Сytogenetic analysis (karyotyping)
- Examination of vaginal, urethral and cervical smear
- Examination for sexually-transmitted infections (STIs) by PCR-method: chlamydia, mycoplasma, ureaplasma, Gardnerella, Candida, cytomegalovirus, HSV, HPV type 16 and type 18, gonococcus, trichomonad
- Blood coagulability investigation
- Diagnostics of antiphospholipid syndrome
- Antisperm antibodies test (blood analysis)
- Cytologic examination of the uterine neck and cervical canal
To sign up for the Program “Outpatient Examination for Infertility” please use the registration form or contact the Women`s Health Center.