“Gynecologic screening” is a comprehensive examination which every woman should undergo annually in order to assess the health status of female genital sphere, prevent the cancer and inflammatory diseases and further develop an individual prevention and treatment programs.
The Program “Gynecologic Screening” provides an advantage in the form of outpatient admission, which means that it will be enough for patient to visit the Women’s Health Center only a few times, and there is no need to be hospitalized. In this case there are paid only those services that will be individually required for each patient.
The list of services , which are provided in the Program “Gynecologic Screening”:
- Consultative attendance at obstetrician-gynecologist. Primary and secondary medical consultations.
- Pelvic ultrasound
- Blood analysis for RW, HIV, НВS, HCV
- Blood analysis for hormone levels: FSH, LH, TSH, free T4, prolactin, estradiol, progesterone, testosterone, DHEA-S
- Cytologic examination of the uterine neck and cervical canal
- Colposcopy of the uterine neck and cervical canal
- Examination for sexually-transmitted infections (STIs) by PCR-method: chlamydia, mycoplasma, ureaplasma, Gardnerella, Candida, cytomegalovirus, HSV, gonococcus, trichomonad
- Examination of vaginal, urethral and cervical smear for flora
To sign up for the Program “Gynecologic Screening” please use the registration form or contact the Women`s Health Center.